In-person at 6800 Hazel Ct, Florence, KY 41042 and online at Legacy Youth Youtube
You can drop your student off in our lower parking lot; our parking team will direct you.
You can drop off your student, but you are also welcome to come up and meet the host team before your student comes into service.
The best time for you to arrive will be between 6:30p – 6:50p. Service starts at 7:00p, so we want to ensure your student gets checked in before the start of service.
The Host Team will be at the Welcome table as soon as you walk in. Our host team will get your student checked in and connected with our team!
• Once you drop off your student at the Welcome table, we will connect your student with one of our trained volunteers.
• Our trained volunteer will walk your student through check-in, introduce them to other students their age, and hang out with them during service.
• Our service generally runs from 7:00p-8:20p and includes 3-4 songs of worship, announcements, offering, and a message.
• Upon coming to Legacy, your student will be placed into a small group of guys or girls their age. Small Groups typically end around 8:45p.
• After service, students will hang out for a while in the commons, and most people leave/get picked up between 9:00p.